Hello, Friends welcome latestnews-24.com, Today the post I am going to share with you a new collection of Top 10 Best Places to visit in India list, Here you can get best places to visit in India, best places to visit in India in April, best places to visit in southern India, best places to visit in India with friends, best places to visit in India for honeymoon, best places to visit in India with family, best places to visit in India for couples, best places to visit in India in January with family, best places to visit in east India, best places to visit in India now, best places to visit in India for 4-5 days.
India. What’s the first thing that comes to your mind when I say that word? The food? Culture? The people? yes, these and many other things come up in our minds when we hear about India.
Best Tourist Places In India you must Visit
- Srinagar – The ornament Of Kashmir
- Goa – The Official Party Hub
- Andaman – The Beach Haven
- Jabalpur – Watch The Mighty Dhuandhar Falls Cascading
- Leh-Ladakh – The Biker’s Paradise
- Binsar – Explore The Realms Of Wildlife
- Coorg – Walk Amidst The Coffee Plantations
- Sikkim – Home Of Ancient Buddhist Monasteries
- Pondicherry – The Quaint Little French Beach Town
- Kerala – The Magical God’s Own Country
- Kutch – The Most Beautiful Stretch Of White Desert
- Assam – Home Of One-Horned Rhinos
- Rishikesh – The Adventure Capital Of India
- Shimla – The Queen Of Northern Hills
- Jim Corbett – An Adventurous Jungle Adventure
- Manali – The Snowy Paradise
- Udaipur – The Romantic City Of Lakes
- Mysore – Of Silk, Sandalwood, And Sweets
- Jaisalmer – Fort The Best Desert Safari Ever
- Mount Abu – Rajasthan’s Only Hill station
- Jodhpur – Bleed Blue In The Royal City
- Varanasi – The Spiritual Capital Of India
- Mumbai – The City That Never Sleeps
- Kolkata – A City Of Charm, Culture And Creative Minds
- Delhi – A Place That Everyone Calls Home
- Meghalaya – An Abode Of Clouds
- Agra – The Land Of Taj
- Dalhousie – Witness The Victorian Architecture
- Mathura – The Birth Place Of Lord Krishna
- Hyderabad – Relish The Real Taste Of The Nizam’s Culture
- Amritsar – A Blend Of Culture, Food, & Religious Sites
- Orissa – The Land Of Temples
- Visakhapatnam – Revisit One Of The Best Beaches In India
- Ooty – Meet The Queen Of The Nilgiri Mountains
- Kodaikanal – The Princess Of Southern Hill Stations
- Darjeeling – Home Of The Thrilling Himalayan Railway
- Khajjiar – India’s Mini Switzerland
- Nainital – The City Of Lakes
- Lakshadweep – A Tropical Island
- Almora – Horse-Shoe Shaped Town
Top 10 Best places to visit in India list are here
1. Srinagar – The ornament Of Kashmir
If there is paradise on earth, is Kashmir and Experience its hypnotic charm. this was the best place to visit in India.
Main Attractions: Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden, Dal Lake (boating in shikaras & night stays in houseboats), Raghunath Temple, Verinag(This is the first town when you enter to Kashmir valley), Shalimar Bagh, Tomb of Zin-ul-Abidin, Jama Masjid, and many more.
Best time to visit: April to October
By Air: Flights operate to Jammu and Srinagar. Air India, Air Asia, GoAir, Indigo Airlines and SpiceJet operated in the state.
By Rail: The last stop on the railway line north is (Shri Mata Vaishno Devi) Katra railway station
By road: There are two ways to get in by land – via Jammu and up to Srinagar or via Manali in Himachal Pradesh and up to Leh.
There is a Tourist information center, where one gets the tickets plus info.
2. Leh-Ladakh – The Biker’s Paradise
A word which means “land of high passes”. This is on every travel addicted list of dream places and Best Place to visit in India.
Main Attractions: Zanskar Valley, Salt Valley, Treks include Manali to Ladakh, Pangong Tso Lake, Khardung-La Pass, Spituk Gompa, and Hemis National Park and many more places to visit in India. The monastery of Sumda-Chun is one of the most important surviving early Tibetan Buddhist temples of the Ladakh region.
Best time to visit: April to mid-May and mid-September to mid-October
By air: Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport in Leh is the airport connecting the region to other places by air.
By rail: The nearest railhead is Udhampur connected with all major cities and towns in India.
By Road: The two roads into the area from outside are the Zoji-La Pass and Kargil route from Srinagar District in the Kashmir Valley, and the high altitude Manali-Leh Highway from Himachal Pradesh.
3. Coorg – Walk Amidst The Coffee Plantations
Coorg officially called Kodagu, is one of the places with the highest rainfall across the nation. Kodagu is the largest producer of Coffee in India. This was the best Place to visit in India.
Main Attractions: Bhagamandala, Talakaveri, Nisargadhama, Dubare, Abbey Falls, Iruppu Falls, and Nagarahole National Park Microlight flight at Chelavara, ziplining, and angling in River Kaveri.
Best time to visit: Kodagu is between October to May and February to May(is the peak time). To visit in India.
By Air: The nearest airport is in Mangalore. The nearest international airport is the Kempegowda International Airport in Bengaluru.
By rail: Mysore Junction and Mangalore Central Railway Station, is the nearest railhead.
By road: Madikeri Bus Station
4. Kerala – The God’s Own Country
If you are planning to visit in India you must visit Kerala one time(God’s Own Country). And Kerala is one of the most visited tourist destinations in India.
Main Attractions: Kovalam beach was the first beaches in Kerala to attract tourists. Lighthouse Beach, Samudra Beach, Thiruvallam Parasurama Temple, Vizhinjam Marine Aquarium, Halcyon Castle, Akkulam Lake, Jama Masjid, Vellayani Lake, Karamana River, and Rock Cut Caves, Anjengo Fort, Sarkara Devi Temple, Varkala Tunnel, and Kaduvayil Thangal Dargah and many more places to visit in India in Kerala.
Best time to visit: November to January and June to August
By air: Kerala has three main airports – Calicut International Airport, Cochin International Airport, and Trivandrum International Airport.
By rail: Thiruvananthapuram Central railway station, Ernakulam Junction railway station, and Kollam Junction railway station are three major railheads of Kerala.
5. Kutch – The Most Beautiful Stretch Of White Desert
Kutcha land of color, culture and spectacular topography. The term ‘Kutch’ is also used for the tortoise in Sanskrit.
Main Attractions: Bhuj. Mandvi, Dholavira, Gandhidham, and Anjar are amongst the best places to visit in Kutch in India. Mandvi is also a port city with an amazing shipbuilding yard. Best place to visit in kutch is white deserts of the Great Rann of Kutch this was the world’s largest salt desert
Best time to visit: November to February
By air: Bhuj Airport, is the nearest air connect.
By rail: Bhuj Railway Station from Kutch.
6. Rishikesh – The Adventure Capital Of India
Rishikesh is known for its adventure activities, ancient temples and the “Yoga Capital of the World”. Rishikesh has been a hub of Sadhus (saints) with great ashrams teaching spirituality, yoga, and meditation. This was the best Place to visit in India.
Main Attractions: Rajaji National Park, Lakshman Jhula, Neelkanth Mahadev Temple, Parmarth Niketan, Ram Jhula, Shivpuri River Rafting Point, and more.
The city offers countless adventure sports ranging from river rafting to bungee jumping, cliff jumping, firefox, waterfall trekking, kayaking, swing, rock climbing, etc.
Best time to visit: September to November and February to June
By air: Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun from Rishikesh, is the nearest air connect.
By rail: Haridwar Junction, from Rishikesh, is the nearest railhead.
By road: It is well-connected by road, including Haridwar and Delhi.
7. Shimla – The Queen Of Northern Hills
Shimla is Also known as the ‘Queen of Hills’. In Shimla a toy train is from Kalka to Shimla is also the main attraction. This is a must for everyone on their trip to this best tourist place in India at least once in a lifetime.
Main Attractions: Shimla Christ Church, Johnnie’s Wax Museum, Viceregal Lodge and Annandale Army Museum sit as some of the popular sightseeing attractions.
Best time to visit: March to June
By air: Jubbarhatti is the nearest airport from Shimla.
By rail: The toy train from Kalka to Shimla is the most convenient railway line that connects Shimla to other nearby towns.
By road: Many private buses run from the nearby cities of Delhi, Chandigarh, Manali, and Kullu that are well connected to Shimla via road.
8. Mussoorie – Tour To The Queen Of Hills
Mussoorie, also known as Queen of The Hills, and there is a pleasant climate throughout the year. This is the most popular hill stations in the country. Mussoorie is treated to be one of the best places to visit in India with friends and family in Uttarakhand, India.
Main Attractions: Lal Tibba, Kempty Falls, Gun Hill, Mussoorie Lake, Camel’s Back Road, Jwalaji Temple, Bhatta Falls, Mossey Falls, Jharipani Fall, and many more places to visit in Mussoorie, India.
Best Time To Visit: September To June
By Air: The nearest airport from Mussoorie is the Jolly Grant Airport.
By Road: The hill station is well-connected with the major cities by the roadways and one can also hire a taxi from Dehradun or New Delhi to Mussoorie.
By Rail: The nearest railhead is Dehradun.
9. Jim Corbett – An Adventurous Jungle Adventure
The magical landscape of Corbett is well known and fabled for its tiger richness. If you’re a photography-enthusiast, Corbett will never leave you disappointed. This was one of the best national parks in India. This is also the Best places to visit in India.
Main Attractions: Garjiya Devi Temple, Jim Corbett Museum, Corbett Falls, Corbett Tiger Reserve, Ramganga Dam, and many more places to visit in Jim Corbett in India.
Best time to visit: Summer is considered the best time for tiger sighting and November to February is the best time to visit Jim Corbett.
By Air: Pantnagar Airport is the nearest airport from Jim Corbett National Park.
By Rail: Ramnagar Railway station is located merely from the national park.
By Road: The national park is well connected by roads to various destinations like Delhi and Dehradun.
10. Jaisalmer – Fort The Best Desert Safari Ever
Jaisalmer “WHERE THE FORTS ARE STILL ALIVE”. The city’s most prominent landmark is the Jaisalmer Fort, also called Sonar Qila (Golden Fort). You can spend your time indulging in exciting activities such as dune bashing, camel safari, and desert camping. This also the Best places to visit in India.
Main Attractions: Jaisalmer Fort, Bada Bagh, Folklore Museum,Sam Sand Dunes and Desert Cultural Centre.
Best time to visit: October to February
By Air: Jodhpur Airport is the nearest airport from Jaisalmer. Cities like Delhi, Mumbai, and Udaipur are connected to this airport.
By Rail: Jaisalmer has its own railway station which is indeed connected widely across North India, with cities like Jaipur and Delhi.
By road: One can easily reach Jaisalmer by road via buses or cabs.
Thank you all for visiting our website. We hope you like our post (Top 10 Best places to visit in India) if you like our post then please like and share it with your friends and family also.
In this article, we also provide complete details of the LLB Full Course and Provide LLB Full Syllabus PDF Notes free of cost.
In this article, we also provide complete details of CCC Course and Provide CCC Syllabus PDF Notes free of cost.In this article, we also provide complete details of the CCC Course and Provide CCC Syll…
- LLB Full Form | Result | Admit Card | Course Full Detail and Apply Online 2020 now
- CCC Certificate | Result | Admit Card | Online Test Full Detail and Apply Online
- Yo Yo Honey Singh Full Biography and Songs Detail
- Physics Class 12 Notes PDF Download | Sample Paper, Key Notes
- Neha Kakkar Full Biography | Childhood, Career, Songs
- Lauren German Biography | Career, Movies and T.V. series and many more
- Kevin Alejandro Full Biography
- Physical Education class 12 notes PDF Download
- BA Notes & Bachelor of Arts (BA) Books For All Semesters Get the Best PDF Notes – 1 and 2 Year
- B.Ed Notes & Books For All Semesters In PDF – 1st Year, 2nd Year
- Mahatma Gandhi Quotes In English & Hindi
- Scarlett Johansson Biography