Welcome to latestnews-24.com. During this article, you’ll discover the Nielit O Level Computer Course Syllabus PDF Online Details full detail are given underneath. You’ll share the post along with your Companions as all examination material is free of cost.
NIELIT (DOEACC) ‘O’ Level certification is 1 year (2 semesters of 6 months each) certification program acknowledged by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. Presented under NIELIT/DOEACC program, the certificate is correspondent to basic level courses in Computer Applications.
The succeed exam to attain a NIELIT (DOEACC) ‘O’ Level certification is controlled by the Computer Society of India (CSI) and under the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT). Aspirant who acquire a NIELIT (DOEACC) ‘O’ Level certificate are entitled for the employment opportunities under Central Government. The next level IT course of DOEACC Society is DOEACC ‘A’ Level which is equal to advance certificate course in Computer Application.
Read our Trending Articles Too
- Essay on Pollution due to Urbanisation
- CCC Certificate 2021
- Essay on Corruption in 500 Words
- How to Find Square Root by Division Method
- 15 August Independence Day Speech
- What Do You Understand by Disguised Unemployment
Aspirants can obtain a NIELIT (DOEACC) ‘O’ Level certificate by simply going through the course, completing assignments, and clear all the qualifying exams. NIELIT O Level Course is also one of the reasons for eligibility for listing in employment exchanges for job support.
Nielit O level Computer Course Short Detail
- Name: DOEACC ‘O’ Level (Basic course in Computer Application)
- Eligibility: 10+2 passed or ITI Certificate passed (one year after class 10)
- Duration: 1 year (2 Semester)
- Certificate Awarding Body: NIELIT (formerly DOEACC Society)
- Objective: The purpose of the course is to train aspirants for the DOEACC examination by conveying the necessary knowledge and skill.
- Selection Procedure: Selection of a candidate is entirely through an admission test carry out by NIELIT, Kohima.
Required Skill Set for NIELIT (DOEACC) O level Computer Course
|Analysis and Design||They study the needs of their customers before they start in on their software projects. Then once they gather all these requirements they start to develop the software. Junior programmers assist in the analysis and design stage of the project.|
|Writing Code||They are generally responsible for scripting the code of the application to be developed. The superior programmer, on the other hand, will just be the one to allocate the functions and specify the technique and events need for the program and the junior programmer will do it.|
|Debugging||They carry out the debugging and troubleshooting of the program. They too will documentation the results and recognize the probable problems in the application.|
|Documentation||They regularly provide the basic user manual to be used by the end-users. They also recommend functional specifications to writers who will create the guide. They are the ones who will create the complete records of the entire application.|
|Training the end-user||They often help in training the users once the application is built and created.|
|Maintenance and Application upgrade||They are required also to form new functionality if their clients want it too.|
Did you know about the What are the Limitations of Computer
Eligibility Criteria of NIELIT O Level Course
|Students from certified institutes||10+2 or ITI Certificate passed (Govt. Recognized) of a minimum of 1 year Duration after 10th Class followed by an in each case, qualified ‘O’ level course|
|Students-at large (Direct Applicants)||1. 10+2 / ITI Certificate 1 year after class 10, followed in each case, by one-year appropriate skill, OR|
2. A pass in the NCVT-DP&CS (Data Preparation & Computer Software) Examination conducted by DGE&T (Govt. of India), OR
3. Any graduate from a recognized University/Institute is appropriate to register at the ‘O’ level without any experience.
How to Apply for NIELIT O Level Exam
If you are Direct Applicants, You can Apply for Semester Theory Exam though Official Website. Follow these steps to Apply Online.
- Go to Official Website of NIELT.
- Click to Apply Online Button.
- Pick O Level Course.
- Study complete advice.
- Click to I Agree & Proceed
- Fill up the Application form.
- Fill in All Details properly.
- Pay Application fee
- Save Application Form Copy
- Save Application Fee Receiving
Find and Learn What are the Functional Units of Computer
O level Computer Course Syllabus PDF Online
The O level Computer Course Syllabus is divided into 2 parts- Theoretical and Practical. For Nielit O levels Course in 1 year aspirant have to go through the Theoretical subjects and Practical subjects. The NIELIT carry out theoretical and practical assessment semester-wise to select the candidates for the O level computer Course. Under the O level students also have to complete the project work.
|M1-R4||IT Tools and Business Systems Computer OrganizationDatabase OperationsWord ProcessingComputer AppreciationPresentation PackageInformation Technology and SocietySpreadsheet PackageOperating System|
|M2-R4||Internet Technology and Web Design Internet ConnectivityHTML Programming BasicsServices on the Internet (Definition and Functions)Current Trends on the InternetInformation Privacy and Copyright IssuesInternet Security Management ConceptsTCP/IP – Internet Technology and ProtocolIntroduction to the InternetInternet NetworkInteractivity ToolsElectronic MailWeb Publishing and Browsing|
|M3-R4||Programming and Problem Solving through ‘C’ language Conditional Statements and LoopsStructures and unionsPointersIntroduction to ‘C’ LanguageFunctionsIntroduction to ProgrammingArraysAlgorithms for Problem SolvingFile ProcessingStorage ClassesSelf Referential Structures and Linked Lists|
|M4.1-R4||Application of .NET Technology File and Database ApplicationsC# BasicsAdvanced Features Using C#Advanced Programming ConstructsIntroduction to Programming with Visual Basic.the .NET framework ASP.NET 2.0C# Using Libraries.NET Architecture and Advanced Tools|
|M4.2-R4||Introduction to Multimedia Audio Fundamentals and RepresentationsImage fundamentals and representation multimedia AuthoringIntroduction to MultimediaVideo and AnimationComputer Fonts and Hypertext|
|Practical Papers & Project|
|PR-1||Practical based on the theory papers of the syllabus PC Assembly and OperationNetworking ConceptsUtilitiesNetwork Administration|
To get you eligible for the O level computer Course Certificate, the candidate has to complete one project successfully. However, no marks are allocated to it, but after completing the 2nd semester, candidates have to complete the project problem.
Once the project is finished the top of the institute will submit the project completion certificate of all the students who have cleared all the exams and have finished the project work to the National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology for issuing the pass certificate.
How to Download the O level Course Syllabus
- Firstly, go to the official website of the NIELIT- www.nielit.gov.in
- Select the “Education & Training”.
- Select “Various Courses & Training Programmes”.
- A dropdown list will open; choose the “Computer Courses”.
- The O level Course Syllabus will be appear, click on the “View” button.
- Download the PDF of the O level Course Syllabus for training.
What is the process to fill the O level Course Application Form?
The procedure to fill the O level computer Course Application form is separated into 2 parts: For Direct applicants and for the certified Institute aspirant. The registration procedure for both candidates is different.
The O level Course Registration procedure for both the applicants is given below.
1. For Direct Applicants:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of NIELIT i.e. www.nielit.gov.in or http://student.nielit.gov.in
- The NIELIT homepage will show on your screen, on the right-hand side of the page click “Apply Online”.
- After that under the IT Literacy Programme option: “O LEVEL (O)” option is given.
- After clicking on it the “Online Registration Application Form For:-O LEVEL” page on your screen.
- Tick the declaration and click on the “I Agreed & Proceed” option.
- O level Course Application form will open.
- The O level Course Application form is divided into 7 sections- Registration Details, Applicant’s Personal Details, Contact Details Permanent Address Details Correspondence Details Educational / Qualification Details, identification details, and Declaration details.
- Fill in all the sections and sub-sections very carefully.
- Upload your updated photo.
- Upload your thumb impression.
- Now, fill in the “Captcha”.
- After this, check the declaration box and click on the “Submit” button.
- After the compliance with an Application form, the payment can be done through the payment preferences (CSC-SPV/Online) by the applicant himself/herself.
2. For the Accredited Institute applicants:
- Go to the official website of NIELIT i.e. www.nielit.gov.in or http://student.nielit.gov.in
- Click on the “Apply Online” option.
- Under the IT Literacy Programme option: click on the “O LEVEL (O)”.
- “Online Registration Application Form For:-O LEVEL” page will open.
- Select the declaration and click on the “I Agreed & Proceed”.
- O level Course Application form will appear fills the application form very carefully.
- In the final submission of Application form, the association will verify the candidates by using their Login id and Passwords.
- The O level Course Application Fees can be paid through Online for one or many applicants (if the payment option selected is ‘certified Institute’).
- Finally, dispatch online registration application forms to NIELIT.
Learn How to use Tally ERP 9 Accounting Software and get Job.
O Level Computer Course Exam Pattern
The O level Course Exam Pattern depends on the matter and topics that can be asked in the examination. It is vital for each understudy to have thorough knowledge about the O level computer Course Exam Pattern and its prospectus in the event that they are planning for an exam or course.
- O level Course Syllabus is divided into 4 Parts-M1-R4, M2-R4, M3-R4, M4.1-R4, M4.2-R4
- For each section, the exam time is of 3 hours
- The theoretical examination is of 100 marks.
- The practical examination course time is of 3 hours.
- The Practical examination is of 100 marks.
- beginning on the O level Course examination- Every Second Saturday of July and January.
Result of O level Computer Course Examination
Result of DOEACC ‘O’ Level exam is presented in the DOEACC website generally after 2 months of end of the exam. Students can ensure their result from this website.
Results will be sent to the aspirant from DOEACC Society separately. The result will be grant in the form of Grade. The mark achieve in practical paper is not counted for calculating overall grade of the examination but, passing practical paper is the required criteria for awarding the certificate.
Re-calculating of marks can be demand within one month from the date of declaration of the result. The application along with requisite fee of Rs. 200/- per section/paper should send directly to Examination division, DOEACC Society, 6CGO Complex, New Delhi-3. If any modification is to be complete, it will be updated to student’s result of the exam.
Following is the Gradation system of the above DOEACC Courses:
|Sl.||Marks Scored||Grade to be awarded|
|1||Below 50%||F (Failed)|
|2||50% – 54%||D|
|3||55% – 64%||C|
|4||65% – 74%||B|
|5||75% – 84%||A|
|6||85% & above||S|
NIELIT (DOEACC) O level Computer Course Job Profiles
|Post Name||Work Profile|
|Junior Programmer||Junior programmer is under the supervision of a senior programmer. They provide support to plan, development, implementation and upkeep of the applications that they developed for their customers.|
|EDP Assistant||EDP represents electronic information processing frameworks, and an EDP expert has direct supervision of enormous scope computer frameworks and related hardware. The job obligations incorporate regulating routine computer support undertakings and doing exceptional projects as appointed.|
|Web Designer||A website specialist develops and makes sites and associated applications. Website specialists work in an assortment of enterprises and often as self employed entities. Education prerequisites can change, however website specialists can get passage level work with an associate’s degree. Bachelor’s certificates provide understudies with an extended and progressed range of abilities that can prompt better job prospects or professional success.|
|Lab Demonstrator||Job Description – Demonstrator. To demonstrate utilization of commonsense gear (counting where significant, software bundles), tests, activities, strategies, and additionally processes that may form a component of a college class of study in accordance with explicit learning objectives, set by others.|
O Level Computer Course in Hindi
Other NIELIT (DOEACC) Level Certifications:
FAQs Related to NIELIT (DOEACC) ‘O’ Level Eligibility Criteria
1. What is O Level Computer Course?
Ans. The O Level computer Course is the basic Course of DOEACC Society in the field of Information Technology, View more
2. What is the Role of O Level computer Course in Career?
Ans. The O Level Course consists of all fundamental and Moderate Knowledge of Computer and Its peripherals.
3. What Subject you will Study in O Level computer Course?
Ans. O level is basic Level IT Course. It consists of various Technology theories and practical. User Interface (UI) Designer, Web Designer, View More
4. What is Benefits of DOEACC O Level Course?
Ans. If you want to establish your profession in the IT field, O level information and Its Certificate will help you to get work In the private sector, and IT Sector. View More
5. How many Semesters in DOEACC O Level computer Course?
Ans. There is 2 Semester in NIELIT DOEACC O Level computer Course, View More
6. What is NIELIT O Level computer Course Application Fee?
Ans. Rs. 500 is Theoretical examination Fee of NIELIT O level Computer Course.
7. What are the Eligibility Criteria of the NIELIT O Level computer Course?
Ans. 10+2 or diploma of a minimum of 1 year after 10th Class followed by an in each case, certified O level computer course
8. Where can a student get the detailed syllabus of the O/A/B & C Level course?
Ans. For a detailed O Level Computer Course syllabus please visit http://www.nielit.in/downloads.aspx
9. Can a candidate register for more than one level at a time?
Ans. No, only 1 at a time, a candidate can hold a valid registration, for one Level only.
10. What is the minimum mark required to qualify the modules of O/A/B & C level Examination?
Ans. Aspirants are required to score a minimum of 50 % marks is required in each part to qualify them.
Follow Us On
Much obliged to you for visiting our site. We trust you like our post-Nielit O Level Computer Course Syllabus PDF Online Details 2021 in the event that you like our post, at that point please like and offer it to your loved ones moreover.
If you like our article then please shares it with your friends and family so they can also get detailed information about this topic.
Read Our Trending Articles Too
- E Books
- Famous Quotes
- Instagram Models Biography
- Actress Biographies
- Actors Biography
- Educational Articles
All the information on this website – http://latestnews-24.com – is published in good faith and only for general information. Latestnews-24.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Latestnews-24.com), is strictly at your own risk. We will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
Please be also aware that other sites may have different privacy policies and terms and conditions beyond our control when you leave our website. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
2 thoughts on “Nielit O level Computer Course Syllabus PDF | Nielit O Level Course Online Details in Hindi”
Comments are closed.