Welcome to latestnews-24.com. During this article, you’ll discover the Master of Finance and Control Distance Learning India: The Master of Finance and Control or MFC degree is designed to provide students with in-depth knowledge and skills that will enable them to make financial decisions.
The MFC degree provides a solid introduction to the fundamentals of managerial decision-making, including the behavior of organizations, quantitative techniques, accounting, and laws of corporations. So if you like our post then please you’ll share the post along with your friends also.
Read our Trending Topics
- Essay on Teachers Day
- Importance of Forest Essay
- Value of Discipline Essay 200 Words
- Essay on Autobiography of a Newspaper
- Types of Plastic Money
- Plastic Money Merits and Demerits
- Child Labour Essay
- Women Empowerment Essay
Learn in detail about the Master of Finance and Control Scope in India in English by reading this well-described Article. and if you want to read this article About Master of Finance and Control in India in Hindi then use our translator plugin on the top left corner of the screen.
A Master of Finance and Control course consists of two years of study after graduation. Generally, the course emphasizes effective use of Finance and Control, as well as providing its students with the opportunity to explore investment, commerce, stock market, and personal finance theories.
Master of Finance and Control Course Details
A Master’s degree in Finance offered by Utkal University is self-financing for a period of two years. The course examines the latest developments and developments in the finance sector and industry. It is an intensive professional course that focuses on the management of finance.
By providing the tools and techniques to handle the financial aspects of an organization, the program molds and equips its students. By offering this course, students will be able to meet the increasing demand for manpower within the financial sector both inside and outside the country. The financial services sector has undergone significant and far-reaching changes as a result of liberalization and globalization.
As a result of the emergence of new financial institutions, the development of new financing instruments, the rapid growth of activity on the money market, and the increasing complexity of financial control and management techniques, qualified finance professionals are essential to the management of the sector.
Our MFC courses are designed to complement this need and to best prepare students for managerial and analytical responsibilities in a variety of finance-related fields. In this course, students will undergo an internship program that lasts between six and eight weeks in different finance and capital markets-related sectors.
Master of Finance and Control (MFC) Course Highlights
Among the highlights of our Master of Finance and Control (MFC) program are as follows:
|Course Name||Master of Finance and Control|
|Minimum Academic Requirement||Bachelors Degree|
|Minimum Aggregate Score Requirement||50% or More|
|Subject Requirement||Commerce, Finance, or Equivalent|
|Admission / Selection Process||Entrance / Merit-Based Admissions|
|Average Course Fee||75,000|
|Average Initial Salary||5,50,000|
|Areas of Employment||Banking, Investment, Real Estate, Venture Capital, etc.|
What is MFC (Master of Finance & Control)?
The Master of Finance and Control or MFC degree is designed to provide students with in-depth knowledge and skills that will enable them to make financial decisions. The MFC degree provides a solid introduction to the fundamentals of managerial decision-making, including the behavior of organizations, quantitative techniques, accounting, and laws of corporations.
MFC, as part of its financial course offering, balances various aspects of finance, allowing it to dominate the management sector. Especially in today’s competitive business world, especially after Economic Liberalization, where open/free-market policies are expected by the corporate sector.
A specialized and professional workforce is therefore highly demanded in the decision-making process of finance. MFC program is composed to meet up with future strategic parameters and take into account the current economic scenario and corporate world.
Advantages of Master of Finance & Control
- Wide specialisation opportunities: One of the specializations offered by a Master of Finance and Control degree is to offer the student a choice between various areas. Each student selects the specialization that suits their needs best.
- Less expensive: It is not very expensive to earn a Master of Finance and Control degree. In contrast to an MBA, individuals do not have to invest as much money into this degree.
- Non-saturated Market: The number of people who choose to pursue a master’s degree in Finance and Control is relatively low. As a result, the market for such students has not been saturated like it is for MBA graduates. An individual with this degree is therefore more likely to get noticed and get a job.
Types of Master of Finance & Control
It is essentially a two-year postgraduate programme in financial planning and risk management that offers applicants a comprehensive understanding of financial planning and risk management. Unlike other full-time programs, MFC follows a semester system of exams, which is divided into four semesters.
As MFC offers its superspecialization (SS) in the last semester of the program, candidates may choose it as their choice of specialization during their studies. Students with a special interest in finance or accounting are encouraged to choose this degree.
Master of Finance & Control specializations
Specialization in financial and risk management concepts is offered in this MFC course. Those interested in pursuing a Master of Finance & Control can choose the option below.
- Organizational behaviour
- Risk management
- Statistical analysis
- Finance law
- Computer applications
Master of Finance & Control salary offered
The task of managing money, or controlling its management, is one of the most important initiatives in the era of modernization. An MFC degree from a recognized university enables aspirants to earn a lucrative salary depending on their performance and aptitude.
Indian and foreign employers are highly interested in MFC graduates. You might be able to increase your salary in the financial sector with regular practice and gain more experience. Below are the jobs that candidates can read about, along with the starting salary that goes along with each.
Master of Finance & Control Job roles
- Budget Manager: A budget manager develops budget strategies to raise a company’s profitability by assessing the company’s financial needs. Financial managers are responsible for designing and implementing the business’s financial plans in order to ensure its growth and compliance with regulations.
- Financial Analyst: They research market trends, the financial status of the organization (or companies) and also predict the results of a particular business deal to make business recommendations for the company.
- Investment Analyst: Investment analysts are expert at analyzing money and investment data, usually with the purpose of making constructive buying, selling, and holding recommendations.
- Tax adviser: Basically, a tax advisor is someone with much more monetary skills with advanced coaching and tax accounting knowledge.
- Revenue agent: These agents are responsible for reviewing tax returns, conducting audits, determining taxes owed and collecting those payments. These agents work for the government on a federal, state, and local level. A number of them are employed by associate degree employers.
|Job profile||The average salary offered (annually)|
|Budget Manager||Rs. 3 – 5 lakh|
|Financial Analyst||Rs. 3 – 4 lakh|
|Investment Analyst||Rs. 4 – 5 lakh|
|Tax adviser||Rs. 3.5 – 5 lakh|
|Revenue agent||Rs 4 – 6 lakh|
What is the Master of Finance and Control Scope?
A Master of Finance and Control degree provides exceptional job opportunities across various sectors and industries. It is usually accompanied by great salary packages and rewards, providing ample job motivation and stability in career growth and development.
- For candidates interested in studying further and enriching their knowledge in this field, there is always the opportunity to enroll in higher education programs in finance and control or related fields to become teachers and professors at universities and management educational institutions to impart knowledge on critical concepts of finance.
- There are also opportunities for individuals to work as revenue agents and managers, which would allow clients to seek assistance for revenue generation of both large and small businesses to expand further and improve their image.
- As tax authorities and auditors, candidates may work with the government’s tax department to ensure tax collection and assist with the collection of taxes.
Careers Opportunities after MFC
MFC (Masters of Finance and Control) is a career-oriented postgraduate course as it gives candidates access to a wide range of job opportunities and the chance to undertake any career path they want. There is steady growth in the careers and jobs in financial control as graduates who pursue a degree in the subject make a handsome salary after they graduate. Individuals who wish to transfer their finance knowledge to colleges can become lecturers or professors.
Following successful completion of the MFC degree, candidates can choose from among the following fields of finance.
- Business and Financial Counseling
- Capital and Money Markets
- Core Banking and Insurance
- Corporate Treasuries
- Credit Rating
- Equity Research
- Forex Advisory Services
- International Finance
- Investment Advisory Services
- Portfolio Management
- Real Estate
- Venture Capital
- Wealth Management etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Master in Finance Control (MFC)
- For admission to their Master of Finance & Control (MFC) degree course, some institutions, and universities require a minimum of 45-50% marks in graduation.
- We have an admission test similar to the Common Admission Test (CAT), emphasizing current business and financial conditions, and a Group Discussion (GD) and interview.
- Students selected for a degree program in these colleges are chosen on the basis of their final merit i.e. the sum of their marks from their graduation exams and their entrance exams.
MFC Admission Process
Educational institutions in India typically offer admission to prospective students through one of two methods. Students can either apply by means of an entrance test or on the basis of merit for admission to Master of Finance and Control programs in India. The following details are the two MFC admission processes that are used in India.
- Those students seeking higher education in the fields of commerce, banking, and finance will need to take an entry-level university examination.
- Colleges will conduct entrance tests on the dates and at the times set by the individual institutions.
- Individual colleges may conduct personal interviews and group discussions based on candidates’ performance, as described in their admission policies or guidelines.
- Students are shortlisted for admission to university and college programs based on their performance in entrance exams, academic history, personal interviews, and group discussions.
- Individual colleges and institutions will define the selection processes which will be applied to applicants who meet the requisite eligibility criteria.
- Candidates may be required to take part in Document Verification Processes, Personal Interviews, and/or Group Discussions as part of the selection process.
- University/colleges will shortlist applicants who pass the Document Verification Process and perform well in the Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion, and they will offer them admission to the desired course.
Master of Finance and Control Syllabus
|Management Concepts & OB||Management of Financial Institutions|
|Economic Analysis & decision Making||Accounting for Managerial Decision|
|Financial Accounting||Risk & Insurance Management|
|Quantitative Techniques for Management||Investment Analysis & Equity Research|
|Marketing management||Merchant Banking & Financial Services|
|Financial Management||International business|
|Business & financial environment||Mutual Fund & Portfolio Management.|
|Financial Markets & Instruments||Research Methodology & Business Communication|
|Financial derivatives & Risk Management||Strategic Financial Management|
|International Finance||Corporate governance & business Ethics|
|IT for Managers||Commodity Markets & Futures|
|Strategic Management||Retail Management|
|Tax planning & Management||Business & Corporate Law|
|Service Marketing||Accounting Standards & Small Business Management|
|Corporate Re-structuring & Financial Engineering||M Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management|
|Training Projects||Project & Viva voice|
How to Prepare for the Master of Finance and Control Entrance Exams?
If you are interested in pursuing this course, you should follow the admission guidelines carefully and prepare for the CETs required by your respective colleges.
- The candidates should prepare a comprehensive timetable of all relevant questions related to the subject and also make sure they practice their logic and reasoning skills, as well as their accounting and mathematical knowledge.
- We recommend that candidates also solve past question papers pertaining to their subject material so they can get a better understanding of the process and general pattern.
- For better grasp of complex accounting and mathematical issues, candidates are also encouraged to study YouTube tutorials and eBooks.
How to Get Admission in Top Master of Finance and Control Colleges?
It is recommended that applicants read carefully the notification guidelines and admission instructions.
- Applicants are also expected to enroll in one of the CET programs, such as the CAT or to take another CET exam to be considered for admission to the college of their choice.
- After that, candidates must gather the study materials both online and offline. They will benefit most from consulting previous year’s question papers, tutorials, and online modules before taking the qualifying examination.
- Additionally, students should check the exam patterns and relevant question sections of their respective colleges to become more efficient and reliable in gaining admission.
- To score better in the CET exam and gain admission to colleges of their choice and preferences, applicants should also adhere to a timetable, and practice extensive questions related to the specific subjects as well as general aptitude and reasoning.
Why Study Master of Finance and Control?
It is extremely important to manage and govern the finances of any organization in order to maintain stability and growth with it; thus, the MFC course is crucial in many ways and tends to emphasize equity shares and investment management.
- In addition to jobs as bankers, clerks, and branch managers, candidates can utilize this degree to secure employment in the financial sector. As a result, the banks are able to run their administrative activities and hierarchical structures efficiently and effectively.
- The MFC may also produce individuals who possess knowledge of marketing strategies and budget allocation jobs, so that they can manage the budgets for specific projects and get the results within the budget, with minimal transaction costs.
- Consultants associated with finance and accounting may also work as finance and accounting specialists in banks or accounting firms. They are responsible for delivering advice and sound insights to existing clients regarding the management of wealth and investments and helping to stabilize their investments.
- The candidate may also work as a risk analyst and provide services concerning the management of risk within businesses and how these scenarios can be minimized for desired outcomes.
MBA vs Master of Finance and Control: Course Comparison
There are some similarities and some differences between the MBA in Finance and Control and the MS in Finance and Control:
|Parameters||MBA in Finance and Control||Masters in Finance and Control|
|Course objective||In order to deliver quality education in financial and accounting aspects of business administration, while considering the essentials of business in general||The specialization aims to educate and inform consumers about finance of any kind for all types of businesses, regardless of their size, without emphasis on risk management or control.|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree with 50%||Bachelor’s degree with 50%|
|Annual average fees||INR 10,000 – 5,00,000||INR 4,000 – 3,00,000|
|Annual starting salary||INR 2,00,000 – 9,00,000||INR 2,00,000 – 10,00,000|
|Duration||Two years||Two years|
FAQs about Master of Finance & Control
What is the full form of MFC?
A Master of Finance & Control degree is called an MFC.
What is the level of MFC degree?
Postgraduate degrees are available in MFC.
In how many years, one can complete MFC?
The duration of MFC is two years.
What is the career scope after completing MFC?
MFC is a degree that prepares students for careers. Graduates of the MFC degree program can get lucrative jobs with handsome salaries after they complete their postgraduate degrees.
What is the various course specialization of MFC degree?
Various topics related to finance and risk management concepts will be covered in this MFC course. The following specializations can be taken by candidates seeking the Master of Finance & Control degree.
→ Organizational behaviour
→ Risk management
→ Statistical analysis
→ Finance law
Wish this article helped you with your Speech on a master of finance and control bhu in English for Students.
Follow Us Now
Much obliged to you for visiting our site. We trust you like our post on a Master of finance and control Panjab university MCQ in English for Students Details 2021 in the event that you like our post, at that point please like and offer it to your loved ones moreover.
here we covered all topics
If you like our article, please share it with your friends and family to get detailed information about this topic.
Visit More Categories
- E Books
- Famous Quotes
- Instagram Models Biography
- Actress Biographies
- Actors Biography
- Educational Articles
All the information on this website – https://latestnews-24.com – is published in good faith and only for general information. Latestnews-24.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Latestnews-24.com), is strictly at your own risk. We will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
Please be also aware that other sites may have different privacy policies and terms and conditions beyond our control when you leave our website. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.