Don’t know How to Disable MMGuardian Without Parents Knowing? This post will show you how to uninstall MMGuardian and permanently remove it from your device.
Some parents install MMGuardian on their own phones as well as their children’s phones in order to monitor and manage their usage of mobile devices, as well as to prevent their children from accessing anything that could be considered inappropriate.
Apps that provide parental control, such as MMGuardian, assist parents in ensuring that their children do not view stuff that is not suitable for them. Parents are able to protect their children from strangers who could cause them damage and ensure the security of their children’s interactions with other people online by using the MMGuardian’s extensive monitoring and control tools.
On the other hand, if you are a child, there are a variety of circumstances that could prompt you to turn off MMGuardian covertly without your parents’ knowledge. With the MMGuardian Parental Control app for the parent’s phone, parents are able to monitor and manage the MMGuardian Child application that is installed on their teen’s or child’s Android or iPhone device from their own phone.
This app is compatible with both iOS and Android. Alerts are sent to the parents anytime their children conduct a search on the internet, receive or make phone calls, or send or receive texts or messages on social media. Because it employs artificial intelligence to determine potential threats to users’ safety, MMGuardian has widespread adoption.
As long as the MMGuardian Parental Control Child app is present on the child’s mobile device, parents have the ability to monitor and block their child’s text message activity, browser activity, app usage, and the number of phone calls they receive. In addition to these options, parents now have the ability to limit the amount of screen time their children spend using applications and games.
List of Questions Covered in this Post
- How to Disable MMGuardian without Parents Knowing
- How to Uninstall MMGuardian Without a Password?
- How to Uninstall MMGuardian From My Android Phone?
- How to Uninstall MMGuardian on iPhone?
- How to Bypass MMGuardian?
- How to Disconnect your Device from MMGuardian
- How to Turn off Parental Controls in the Google Play Store
- Disabling Supervision in Family Link
- Disabling Parental Controls in the Play Store Without a PIN
We have provided you with a few different strategies that you can use to disable MMGuardian without your parents finding out about it.
What is MMguardian?
MMGuardian is one of the best parental control apps available, and it can be used to keep tabs on and govern the phone that your child uses. Installing the MMguardian Parent App on a child’s mobile device allows parents to keep tabs on a wide variety of apps and activities taking place on that device. Parents have the option of setting the monitoring level to either a low or high value.
Features of the MMguardian Application
Therefore, there is no reason for you to be concerned if your parents choose to install MMGuardian on your phone. The following is a list of some of the functionality of the MMGuardian app that you might want to keep an eye out for:
- Messages: Parents will see regular messages as well as messages on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat. This will jeopardise your privacy because all of your messages will be visible to your parents.
- Usage of apps: This feature enables parents to view the overall usage of all applications as well as the amount of time spent on them. So, if you spend 7 hours on Instagram, expect it to be uninstalled!
- Call history: Parents will be able to view their child’s call history and even block numbers that appear suspect. Your call logs’ privacy is also jeopardised.
- Browsing on the Web: This tool allows parents to view their children’s web pages.
- Inappropriate Picture Detection: Any unsuitable images are recorded by the app, and parents get and send an alert.
- Apps Blockage: Apps such as Snapchat, WhatsApp, and Google Play can be restricted from your phone. This means you’ll have to say goodbye to your beloved apps! Your parents can also set a time limit for each of these apps.
- Detailed Comprehensive Report: The programme provides thorough information on your phone’s activity, messages, and web usage. This is an issue if you wish to keep some items secret.
- Tracking: The track and location tool allows your parents to track your phone to find out where you are right now. This is also a violation of privacy!
How to Disable MMGuardian without Parental Knowing
With device administrator rights, MMGuardian shields itself from uninstalling. You will be requested to provide your account password when you remove MMGuardian. A gadget can be bricked if you try to uninstall it without the password.
You can also boot the device into safe mode, but this is time-consuming and complex. However, if you have access to the device and know the administrator password, you can uninstall the MMGuardian child app.
- Open the MMGuardian app on your phone.
- Enter your parent/administrator password when requested to log in. Once you’ve entered your password, click Submit.
- After logging in, click on the trash icon in the top-right corner
- After that, you’ll see an UNINSTALL MMGuardian button.
- Click OK to confirm.
- MMGuardian will now turn off protections and ask you whether you wish to uninstall it. If you want MMGuarding to stop monitoring the target device’s activities, click OK.
- That’s it! You’ve successfully uninstalled the MMGuardian app.
How to Uninstall MMguardian Without a Password?
The MMGuardian mobile app now has a new feature, as well as an improved, uninstall protection lock feature. This makes uninstalling the app impossible. You must know the password in order to uninstall it.
However, there are certain methods for gaining access to some of the programmes. This is accomplished by removing the parental control function in the Google Play store.
How to Uninstall MMGuardian From My Android Phone?
Follow these instructions to uninstall the app from your Android phone:
Uninstalling the App:
- Using the parent password (admin password), open the MMGuardian app. Locate to the top green bar to find the “Uninstall” icon, which resembles a trashcan.
- The next step would be to click “Ok” and follow along with the steps.
Removing the App and Device Information From the System of MMGuardian:
- Using the registered MMGuardian password and email, log into the parent portal of MMGuardian.
- From the top green bar, select the device that was uninstalled.
- In the lower-left space, click on the “Setting” tab.
- In the settings screen, search for the device name and select the correct device or app.
- The final step to delete the required device can be done by clicking on the “Delete from account” button, red.
How to Uninstall MMGuardian on iPhone?
You can delete your MMGuardian profile from their iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad by following the instructions below:
- Navigate to the “Settings” app on the device. Select the “General” option.
- Navigate to the “Device Management” option and select it. In some older versions of iOS, you will find this option under the “Profiles” option.
- Tap on the entry that is visible on the screen for the MMGuardian profile.
- To remove the profile, tap the “Remove” button.
How to Bypass MMGuardian?
MMGuardian could be a significant impediment to your privacy. Here are several methods for getting around MMGuardian:
- MMGuardian Password: If you happen to get your hands on the admin password, removing the software will be a breeze. You must open the app, log in with the parent or admin password, and then click “submit.” After you’ve opened the account, tap the ‘trashcan’ icon to remove it. Click “Ok” after selecting “uninstall MMGuardian.”
- Disabling Parental Controls with Pin: The parental control option in the Google Play Store prevents you from downloading a large number of apps. You can disable this function in your play store to limit the apps you can download. This is how you do it: open Google Play> click on your profile> go to “settings”> click on “family”> toggle parental control off by proving your device’s pin
- Disabling parental controls without a pin: You might not always have the pin on hand. However, you can disable the parental control option in the Play Store. Follow these procedures to turn off parental control: Go to “settings” on your phone, then “storage,” then “play store,” and finally “clear data.” This will delete any data associated with the Google Play Store.
How to Disconnect your Device from MMGuardian
MMGuardian can also be disabled via the web portal by logging in using the device’s admin credentials. This is possible with any web browser on a PC or smartphone.
- Visit the MMGuardian web portal
- Log in with the admin/parent email and password.
- If more than one device is being monitored, select it from the green bar at the top of the window.
- You’ll find the Options button beside the monitored phone number.
- Navigate to the bottom of the Options section and select Settings
- Check that you have selected the right phone number in the Settings area to disconnect MMGuardian. A connected phone number can be found on the left side of the interface.
- At last, hit the “Delete from Account” red button at the bottom of the screen.
How to Turn off Parental Controls in the Google Play Store
- You will need to open the Play Store app.
- Click on the Profile button.
- Go to Settings.
- Navigate to the Family section
- Now, click on Parental Controls.
- Turn off Parental controls by entering the 4 Digit PIN.
- That’s it! You have successfully disabled parental controls on Play Store.
Disabling Supervision in Family Link
- On the parent’s phone or tablet, launch the Family Link app. Use this procedure if you manage your child’s account using the Google Family link and want to discontinue supervising their account. The white emblem with a blue, yellow, and green flag represents the Family Link app. You won’t be able to entirely disengage supervision if the youngster is under the age of 13. However, you can disable Parental Controls for their Google Play Store purchases.
- Tap the account you want to manage.
- Tap Manage Settings.
- To handle Play Store Parental Controls, go to Google Play and select Controls. Skip to the next step if the youngster is over the age of 13 and you want to disable all supervision. To disable parental controls in the Play Store, follow these steps: Tap the content type you want to accept. Choose how much access the youngster should have to the chosen content. To save your changes, press SAVE.
- Tap Account Info. Information about the child’s account will appear.
- Tap Stop supervision. A warning message will appear.
- Follow the on-screen steps after selecting Stop Supervision. The remaining on-screen instructions will guide you through the process of uninstalling Family Link services from your child’s Android phone or tablet.
Disabling Parental Controls in the Play Store Without a PIN
- Open the Android Settings app. To do this quickly, drag down the notification panel from the top of the home screen and hit the gear icon in the top-right corner. This method necessitates deleting your Google Play Store settings and the creation of a new PIN to replace the old one.
- Tap Apps & notifications. This section may be called Applications or Apps on some Androids.
- Tap Google Play Store. You may have to scroll down to find it.
- Tap Storage. If you see Clear storage you can tap that instead.
- Tap Clear data and then OK to confirm. This deletes your saved Play Store data, including all parental control settings.
There is no reliable way to stop MMGuardian without your parents knowing, as they would most likely notice if the programme is uninstalled or disabled. You might, however, attempt hiding or deactivating the app icon via your device’s settings.
If your parents are still suspicious, try lying to them and telling them you uninstalled the programme. It is ultimately up to you whether or not to tell your parents the truth.
FAQs Related to Disable MMGuardian without Parental Knowing
Can kids disable MMGuardian?
MMGuardian has a security mechanism that is difficult to disable. Many MMGuardian users have reported being unable to disable the app, although MMGuardian’s FAQ page does not mention disabling the app.
The only way around this is to remove the SIM card from the handset or put it in aeroplane mode, which will effectively disable any internet activity on the device.
Can MMGuardian be bypassed?
Because it employs a two-factor authentication approach, MMGuardian cannot be circumvented. The first is the ID and password, while the second is the phone number.
This implies that even if someone obtains an ID and password, they will still need the phone number of the other person to log in.
What happens to Family Link when the child turns 13?
Google Family Link is a mobile application. It enables parents to keep track of their child’s phone usage and the online activity on their iPhone or Android device. Once the child reaches the age of 13, the parent will no longer be able to monitor their activities unless the child gives permission.
How do I get rid of family mode?
The actions below will assist you in getting out of family mode. To begin, hit the home button on your device when it is in the family mode option. Then, to unlock your smartphone, select “restore.”
If it doesn’t work, press and hold the power button until the menu appears. To reset your iPhone/iPad, press the reset button.
Can you block safe mode?
Safe mode is a method for attempting to diagnose and repair issues. Safe mode cannot be disabled, although it can be accessed in a variety of ways. For example, if an application crashes, the system will enter safe mode and another crash will occur.
Another method for entering safe mode is to hold the shift key while restarting the computer or turning off or on the power button three times consecutively.
Is MMGuardian safe to use?
MMGuardian is a parental control programme for mobile devices that may be downloaded to protect a child’s privacy and whereabouts. The software is not only secure to use, but it is also incredibly valuable for families with children who use social media in complex ways.
MMGuardian is intended to establish a secure internet environment by allowing parents to watch their child’s online activity in real-time.
Does MMGuardian work on iPhone?
Yes. The MMGuardian app is available for both iPhone and Android smartphones. You may also use the iPhone or any other iOS device to monitor, block, or restrict your child’s phone by imposing time limits or screening material.
Can MMGuardian see incognito mode?
Yes. MMGuardian can monitor nearly any browser, including incognito modes.
Can MMGuardian see deleted messages?
Yes. MMGuardian lets you monitor or view SMS and messages from social networking apps, even if they have been erased.
How to unlock MMGuardian without a password?
MMGuardian cannot be unlocked without a password. You must know the password or boot into safe mode to bypass MMGuardian parental controls.
Can MMGuardian see Snapchat messages?
Yes. MMGuardian allows parents to view their children’s SMS messages as well as social media messages from apps such as Snapchat, WhatsApp, Instagram, and others.
How to disable parental controls on the play store without a pin?
To confirm erasing the data from the Google Play Store, navigate to Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Clear data and click OK. You will wipe all saved information on the Play Store, including parental control settings if you do this.
How to Remove MMGuardian without my parents knowing?
If you know the password, the only way to disable MMGuardian without your parent’s knowledge is to delete or disable the software. You can also bypass MMGuardian by booting your device into safe mode as described above.
That’s all there is to disabling MMGuardian without your parents’ knowledge. If you wish to evade MMGuardian on your phone, these five solutions will come in helpful. However, we recommend that you remove MMGuardian in safe mode because it will function swiftly and efficiently. If you know of any other ways to get around MMGuardian, please share them in the comments section below.
- References: Google Top Results
- Image Credits: Google
- Author: Editorial Staff
- Note: If there is an error in the article, please let us know here, and we will try to rectify them as soon as possible.
Thank you for visiting and reading our blog I hope you like it, if anything is missing or if you have Doubt plz. Comment down below we will solve your quarry and reply as soon as possible.
Don’t forget to share this blog with your friends, mates and family.
Read More Related Blogs
- Find Best Brain and Spine Injury Lawyer
- What is IIFL Market Trading App
- How to Open Pro Upstox
- How to Delete Groww App
On Latestnews-24.com we cover Biographies, Education Blogs, Finance Blogs, USA Trending and Latest News, etc.
All the information on this website – http://latestnews-24.com – is published in good faith and only for general information. Latestnews-24.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information.
Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Latestnews-24.com), is strictly at your own risk. We will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
Please be also aware that other sites may have different privacy policies and terms and conditions beyond our control when you leave our website. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.