Bachelor of Business Administration is the full version of the CCSU BBA Notes PDF. After Class 12, BBA is one of the most popular and sought-after bachelor’s degree programs. The BBA program opens the door to a plethora of work options in a variety of industries, including sales, marketing, education, finance, sales, and government, to mention a few.
Hello, Friends Welcome to latestnews-24.com, today we are going to share with you a BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) Notebook & Books For All Semesters In PDF – 1st Year, 2nd Year, Here you can get the best collection ccsu bba result, ccsu bba syllabus, ccsu syllabus bba, ccsu BBA 1 sem result, ccsu BBA admit card 2018, ccsu result BBA 1st sem, BBA 5 sem syllabus ccsu notes in English.
Read Our More Related Posts
- Value of Discipline Essay 200 Words
- Essay on Autobiography of a Newspaper
- Types of Plastic Money
- Plastic Money Merits and Demerits
- Child Labour Essay
What is BBA
Bachelor of Business Administration is an abbreviation for Bachelor of Business Administration. After Class 12, BBA is one of the most popular and sought-after bachelor’s degree programs. The BBA program opens the door to a plethora of work options in a variety of industries, including sales, marketing, education, finance, sales, and government, to mention a few.
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a three-year professional undergraduate study in Business Management. It is open to students from all three academic disciplines, including science, arts, and commerce. The BBA program prepares students for managerial jobs and entrepreneurship by providing information and training in management and leadership abilities.
In India, there are approximately 4900 BBA colleges. After completing Class 12, students who want to pursue a career in management can enrol in the BBA program. Through classroom lectures and practical initiatives such as internships, students will learn about numerous facets of business administration and management.
The course will familiarize students with numerous aspects of business administration, such as the market, marketing trends, and so on. The BBA program is offered to students in full-time, correspondence, and online formats.
BBA Course Highlights
- BBA is a common undergraduate degree program.
- The course is open to students from all three disciplines, including science, commerce, and arts.
- A full-time BBA program lasts three years and is divided into six semesters. However, there are five-year dual degree BBA degrees available, such as BBA LLB and Integrated MBA.
- Admission to BBA programs is based on merit as well as admission exam scores.
- BBA programs are available in full-time, part-time, correspondence, and online formats. The most popular program is BBA full-time.
- After finishing Class 12, students can enroll in the BBA program.
Why Do BBA?
BBA is an excellent choice for those who want to pursue a career in management or business after graduating from high school. With the cutthroat rivalry in the commercial and corporate worlds, strong leadership and managerial abilities are required if one desires to have a successful career in the area.
A student who pursues a BBA after graduating from high school will have a plethora of work choices available to him or her. BBA graduates can potentially pursue advanced degrees such as an MBA to advance their careers in management and business. Here are a few reasons why one should seek a BBA degree:
- A stepping stone in the careers of students wishing to flourish in business and management.
- Increased career opportunities.
- A good wage.
- A greater awareness of market demands and worldwide trends is essential for numerous employment in this industry.
- The BBA course will provide the knowledge needed to pursue future studies in the same profession.
- Develop your leadership, management, entrepreneurial, and interpersonal abilities.
Types of BBA
The BBA course is accessible in a variety of modalities of education, each of which caters to a different sort of BBA aspirant. Students can enroll in the course full-time, part-time, or online. A full-time BBA program is the most popular option for BBA students, however, online BBA has grown in popularity in recent years.
- Full-time BBA: A full-time BBA program lasts three years and is divided into six semesters. As previously said, the full-time BBA is the most popular option for BBA applicants. Physical classrooms, exams, internships, and final placements are all part of the program. In India, there are roughly 4600 full-time BBA colleges. The typical course fee ranges from INR 3 lakh to INR 6 lakh.
- Part-time BBA: The only difference between part-time and full-time BBA is the time of the classes. The degree is also three years long, however lessons for part-time BBA are held in the evenings or on weekends. Part-time BBA programs are ideal for working individuals who want to study in addition to their career. In India, there are roughly 30 part-time BBA colleges. The typical course fee ranges from INR 50,000 to INR 60,000.
- Distance/Correspondence BBA: The distinction between a standard BBA and a distance BBA is that there is no actual classroom in a distance BBA program. Candidates can advance their careers through remote communication and correspondence. The distance BBA is inexpensive and flexible, and it is ideal for people who are unable to pursue a normal BBA for various reasons. In India, there are approximately 250 distance BBA colleges. The typical course fee ranges from INR 45,000 to INR 60,000.
- Online BBA: Online BBA has grown in popularity in recent years. The goal was to give students the option of doing the BBA course through a virtual education system. There are no real classrooms or interactions, and the lectures are delivered via video conferencing via the internet. The notes and study materials are disseminated via numerous means on the internet. There are over 50 online BBA colleges in India, with average course fees ranging from INR 27,000 to INR 40,000.
CCSU BBA Syllabus and BBA Subjects
The BBA curriculum is organized into six semesters. Business Organization, Business Communication, Fundamentals of Accounting, Business Mathematics, Management Concepts and Practices, Organizational Behavior, Managerial Economics,
Management Accounting, Business Environment, Business Statics, Marketing Management, and other subjects are covered in the BBA curriculum. The following are a few subjects and topics covered in the BBA curriculum:
|SEMESTER – I||Link||SEMESTER – II||Link|
|BBA-101: Business Organisation|
BBA-102: Business Mathematics
BBA-103: Principles of Economics
BBA-104: Book Keeping and Basic Accounting
BBA-105: Business Laws
BBA-106: Fundamentals of Management
BBA-107: Business Ethics
|Click Here |
|BBA-201: Organisation Behaviour|
BBA-202: Business Communication
BBA-203: Indian Economy
BBA-204: Business Statistics
BBA-205: Business Environment
BBA-206: Principles of Accounting
|Click Here |
|SEMESTER – III||Link||SEMESTER – IV||Link|
|BBA-301: Advertising Management |
BBA-302: Indian Banking System
BBA-303: Human Resource Management
BBA-304: Marketing Management
BBA-305: Company Accounts
BBA-306: Company Law
|Click Here |
|BBA-401: Consumer Behaviour |
BBA-402: Financial Management
BBA-403: Production Management
BBA-404: Sales Management
BBA-405: Research Methodology
BBA-406: Operation Research
|Click Here |
|SEMESTER – V||Link||SEMESTER – VI||Link|
|BBA-501: Managerial Economics |
BBA-502: Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management
BBA-503: Income Tax
BBA-504: Cost and Management Accounting
BBA-505: Industrial Law
BBA-506: Fundamentals of Computer
|Click Here |
|BBA-601: International Trade |
BBA-602: Strategic Management & Business Policy
BBA-603: Vat & Service Tax
BBA-604: Management Information System
BBA-606: Fundamental of E-Commerce
|Click Here |
BBA Scope and Top Recruiters
After completing a BBA, most applicants pursue an MBA. Candidates might also look for work in disciplines such as banking, urban infrastructure and real estate management, business consultancies, advertising, manufacturing, and government, to mention a few.
Following the completion of a BBA, the following are some key job profiles that one can pursue:
- Human Resource Executive: A Human Resource Executive’s (HR Executive’s) responsibility includes ensuring that the organization’s strategies, methodology, and HR programs are administered and that the organization’s objectives are consistent with professional benchmarks, state and federal administrative requirements, and laws. An HR Executive’s primary responsibilities include planning, advising on HR strategies, and supervising human asset activities such as enrollment and pay.
- Marketing Executive: A Marketing Executive creates official statements and is in charge of promoting the organization’s products, performing and analyzing competitive research, and defining marketing program objectives, expectations, and results.
- Marketing Manager: A Marketing Manager works with product managers to implement new/modified programs in order to build better strategies. A Marketing Manager’s responsibilities include developing market research studies and analyzing their findings, as well as making the greatest use of marketing programs and campaigns for the organization’s products and services.
- Sales Executive: The Sales Executive is responsible for developing and implementing strategies to grow firm sales revenue and market presence.
- Research and Development (R&D) Manager: A R&D Manager directs and manages an organization’s development and research programs in order to suit the needs of the organization. An R&D Manager’s responsibility is to assess the scope of research projects and ensure that they are completed on time and within budget.
BBA Reference Books & Authors for All Semesters
We have provided some BBA Course Reference Books for candidates’ preparation.
- Stoner, Freeman and Gilbert Jr.; Management, Prentice Hall of India, New Delhi, 2003.
- Gupta, C.B.; Management Concepts and Practices, Sultan Chand and Sons, New Delhi, 2003.
- Modern Business Organization by S. A. Sherlekar
- Industrial Organization Management: Sherlekar, Patil, Paranjpe, Chitale
- Business Organization and Management By Jallo, Tata McGraw Hill
- Business Environment Text and Cases By F. Cherunilam
- (Himalaya Publication House)
- Organizing and Financing of Small Scale Industry
- By Dr. V. Desai
- Business Correspondence and Report Writing – R. C. Sharma, Krishna Mohan – Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing Company Limited, New Delhi.
- Communicate to Win – Richard Denny – Kogan Page India Private Limited, New Delhi.
- Modern Business Correspondence – L. Gartside – The English Language Book Society and Macdonald and Evans Ltd.
- Business Communication – M. Balasubrahmanyan – Vani Educational Books.
- Creating a Successful CV – Siman Howard – Dorling Kindersley.
CCSU BBA Result Full Detail
FAQs Regarding CCSU BBA Notes
What is BBA?
BBA, or Bachelors of Business Administration, is an undergraduate degree program available to students following the 12th grade. BBA is a wonderful option for those who want to pursue a career in management.
What is the full form of BBA?
Bachelors of Business Administration is the full form of the term.
Why should I opt for BBA?
BBA is a specialist course created for individuals who are analytical and logical in nature. He or she should be able to grasp topics such as finance, economics, operations, human resources, and so on. The curriculum is also intended for people interested in pursuing a professional course for graduation and launching a career in the corporate management sector.
Is it mandatory to study mathematics in 10+2 to opt for BBA?
The eligibility criteria for BBA admission differ by the institute. While some universities require students to have studied Mathematics in 10th grade, others have no hard and fast rules. However, regardless of the eligibility condition, it is preferable if the candidates have studied Mathematics at the higher secondary level, as the curriculum requires a strong understanding of the topic. The themes of the BBA syllabus are calculation-intensive, and high mathematical aptitude is required to ace the subjects.
What are the necessary qualities a BBA aspirant must possess to get admission?
Along with meeting the eligibility requirements, BBA candidates should also demonstrate some of the personality traits or abilities required to be an effective leader or manager. To name a few, such qualities include written and verbal communication skills, leadership skills, quick decision-making ability, critical and analytical thinking ability, general awareness of current events, interpersonal skills or the ability to work in a team/group, and a fresh and creative approach to traditional methods. During the final selection process, which includes GD and PI, the admission committee of the institutes evaluates these qualities.
Which are the top colleges in Delhi from where I can pursue BBA?
The bulk of Delhi’s colleges that offer BBA or comparable programs is associated with the University of Delhi and Guru Gobind Singh Indraprasth University. There are also several private institutes that offer BBA programs. Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Keshav Mahavidyalaya, Deen Dayal Upadhyay College, Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies, Maharaja Surajmal Institute, Jindal Global Business School Sonipat, Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Management & Information Technology, and New Delhi Institute of Management are a few of the top colleges in Delhi that offer BBA or similar programs.
Which are the top BBA colleges in Mumbai?
BBA programs are available at a number of colleges in Mumbai. While some of the programs are associated with Mumbai University, there are also several private universities or institutes that are well-known for providing BBA programs. To name a few, notable colleges are Jai Hind College, Mithibhai College, KC College, St. Xavier’s College, HR College of Commerce and Economics, and Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce.
What are some of the other courses that I can opt for which are similar to BBA?
There are a number of programs that are developed along the same lines as BBA but use a different moniker. Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), Bachelor of Financial Investment and Analysis (BFIA), Bachelor of Business Economics (BBE), and others are examples of similar program names. Another name for a BBA is an Integrated Programme in Management (IPM), which is a five-year curriculum that combines a BBA with an MBA. The BBA program lasts three years, while the MBA program lasts two years, for a total of five years.
What kind of industry exposure can I expect while pursuing BBA?
The BBA curriculum is structured in such a way that students receive extensive industry exposure and training. Regular field trips and guest lecturers, as well as brief internships, give value to students’ candidatures while also laying a solid foundation that increases their chances of being employed by corporate firms or being accepted into MBA/PGDM programs.
Regular three-year BBA or five-year integrated management program, which one would be better to opt for if I want a career in management?
The student would be responsible for selecting the program. Plans, money, institute, and other criteria might be used to make a decision. If an aspirant is certain that he or she wants to pursue an MBA after completing a BBA, it is a reasonable choice to enroll in an integrated program. The fee for the integrated programs, on the other hand, is substantially greater than that of the ordinary BBA programs because it is a combination of two degrees. Some students may decide to gain a few years of job experience before pursuing an MBA. Furthermore, while obtaining a BBA, some students may find that they want to pursue a completely new degree and do not want to continue in the subject of Business Administration. As a result, students or aspirants must carefully consider each and every factor before committing to devote five years in a program.
What are the options after completing BBA?
After obtaining a BBA, one of the most common paths is to pursue an MBA/PGDM. Another alternative is to begin your career by working as a manager or executive level employee and gaining work experience. Students can also look into a variety of additional professional or short-term courses that will help them advance in their careers.
Is it necessary to pursue MBA after BBA?
Although there is no hard and fast rule about obtaining an MBA after completing a BBA, in today’s cutthroat competitive world, individuals with a higher level of degree, which encompasses a broader range of information, exposure, and experience, are believed to have a better chance of reaching their goals. However, if, during the BBA program, a student decides to pursue an alternative career path that does not necessitate an MBA, he or she may do so. Furthermore, having a BBA + MBA degree is insufficient. No amount of education can ensure success if a person is not passionate or driven enough to put in the effort.
Do colleges conduct placement processes after course completion?
Yes, most universities that offer BBA programs have placement processes for final-year students. A variety of firms in a variety of industry sectors hire students for a variety of positions, including Sales & Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Operations & Logistics, to mention a few.
Wish this article helped you with your Bed Notes in English for Students.
You Can Also follow us Our Social Media for the Latest Updates on Our website
Much obliged to you for visiting our site. We trust you like our post- B.ed Notes in English for Students Details 2021 if you like our post, at that point please like and offer it to your loved ones moreover.
here we covered all topics of CCSU BBA Notes, ccsu examination form bba, CHAUDHARY CHARAN SINGH UNIVERSITY, ccsu bba 1 sem result, ccsu bba admit card 2018, ccsu result bba 1st sem, bba 5 sem syllabus ccsu, ccsu admit card bba.
If you like our article, please share it with your friends and family to get detailed information about this topic.
Read Our Trending Categories Too
All the information on this website – https://latestnews-24.com – is published in good faith and only for general information. Latestnews-24.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Latestnews-24.com), is strictly at your own risk. We will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
Please be also aware that other sites may have different privacy policies and terms and conditions beyond our control when you leave our website. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.